Guaranteed Replacement Car
Guaranteed Replacement Car cover- designed with you in mind.
We know how important your car is to you and the thought of being without it can be somewhat daunting, that’s why our Guaranteed Replacement Car product is designed to provide you with that extra bit of security when you need it.
Guaranteed Replacement Car Plus allows you to rest easy knowing that your replacement car will be of similar size to your own and available for up to 60 days hire. We also understand that people have different requirements, so this product allows you to choose £100 cash instead of a replacement car, whatever suits your situation.
If you’re involved in an accident and your car can’t be driven or your car has been stolen, our Guaranteed Replacement Car products will get you going again, whether or not it’s your fault.
Guaranteed Replacement Car features and benefits include:
- Up to 28 days hire through a leading national supplier
- Cover if your car is stolen or damaged as a result of an accident, fire or attempted theft
- Every effort will be made to provide you with a car of the same physical size to your own if the accident wasn't your fault
- A replacement car with an engine size of at least 1,000cc will be provided if the accident is your fault or in dispute
Or upgrade to our Guaranteed Replacement Car Plus and receive the following extra benefits:
- A replacement car that is guaranteed to be of similar size to your current vehicle ensures real peace of mind
- Flexibility to choose a £100 cash alternative instead of a replacement car
- Up to 60 days car hire
- Cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the vehicle replacement provider
- You must be able to provide a valid credit/debit card details and pay a security/fuel deposit
- Where you choose the one off £100 you will no longer be entitled to a replacement car
- You must have held a full UK driving licence for at least 12 months to be eligible to purchase this product
Please refer to the policy document for full terms, exclusions and limitations.