Motor Legal Protection
If you’re involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault, our Motor Legal Protection can help you and your passengers claim back any uninsured losses from the person that caused the accident. We will appoint a solicitor to represent you and help you to claim back any losses that aren’t covered by your Budget Car Insurance policy.
Motor Legal Protection features and benefits include:
- Help recovering your excess if the accident isn’t your fault
- Cover for compensation and medical expenses if you or your passengers have any injuries as a result of the accident
- Help recovering lost earnings, e.g. phone bills, travel costs and much more
- Up to £100,000 legal cover
- Up to £20,000 cover for legal expenses if you are facing suspension or disqualification of your driving licence
- Access to a Motor legal helpline, open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Claims for uninsured losses must be reported within 180 days of the motor accident
- The third party must have a valid motor insurance policy at the time of the accident in order for a claim to be made
- Motoring prosecution defence does not cover any fines or penalties, or any charges relating to drink or drugs
- Personal injury claims must be as a result of a motor related accident
Please refer to the policy document for full terms, exclusions and limitations.