How can I access the personal data you hold on me?

You have a right to ask us to provide you with the personal data that we hold about you. This is called a Data Subject Access Request (DSAR). To complete a DSAR Form please see our privacy policy for further details. For other information relating to your policy this will be in your policy documents.