Am I insured to drive other vehicles?

Please check your Certificate of Motor Insurance to see if you have this cover. Having comprehensive cover does not automatically mean that you are insured to drive other vehicles. This cover is also sometimes available if you have a 3rd party policy. Your certificate will only show the following if you are covered:

‘Mr/Mrs/Miss XXXX may also drive with the owners permission a motor car that is not owned by or registered to, or hired, rented or leased to, them, their business partner or their employer, or is being kept or used in connection with their or their employer’s business.’