What do I do if the information on the CUE is wrong?

If there is a difference and you disagree with the information held on CUE you must contact the insurer concerned immediately to get written confirmation from them of the right details and that they have updated this on CUE.

This must then be sent to us as soon as possible:
By post: Insurance Services, Unit 25, Tresham Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6BU

When we receive this we will update our records and tell you about any changes to your premium. If you aren’t able to get this confirmation to us by the date specified in your letter the cost of your policy may increase and in some cases your policy could be cancelled.