Tools &Van Contents CoverProtect your investment with Budget Insurance Tools & Van Contents Cover.
Budget Insurance Tools & Van Contents Cover is a cost-effective way of making sure that the tools and other contents in or on your van are insured against theft, malicious or accidental damage.
It is a common misconception that Tools & Van Contents Cover is only ideal for tradesmen within the building sector. We disagree with this and instead feel that Tools and Van Contents Cover is also ideal for a wide range of professions including photographers, mobile beauty therapists and plumbers who also carry expensive equipment necessary for their jobs. But that’s not all, Budget Tools & Van Contents Cover is designed to cover equipment you have for hobbies from cycling and golf to scuba diving and kayaking.
All levels of cover come with £10,000 of additional expenses cover. This part of the cover can help you out with costs such as transporting your goods to their destination if your van is involved in an accident.
Tools & Van Contents Cover features and benefits include:
- Your choice of cover level up to the value of £5,000 with only a £100 excess
- Cover for accidental damage, malicious damage and theft
- Up to £10,000 cover for additional expenses
- Making a claim under your Tools & Van Contents Cover won’t affect your no claims discount
- Cover for hobby equipment such as bikes, kayaks, scuba gear, quadbikes, and golf clubs
- A £100 excess will be payable per claim
- For theft or attempted theft claims, there must be outward signs of forced entry to the vehicle
- Cover will not be provided for money, jewellery or precious stones left in the vehicle
- If the lost or damaged property is not new a deduction will be made for wear, tear and depreciation
Please refer to the policy document for full terms, exclusions and limitations.