PappedPets competition terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the #PappedPets competition (“the Competition”).
2. Entry to the Competition is only via Facebook. Entry of the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. The promoter (“Promoter”) of the Competition is Budget Insurance, which is a trading name of BISL Limited, registered in England and Wales, company number 03231094, whose registered office is Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS (“the Promoter”).
5. The Competition is open only to UK residents who are aged 16 years old and above (excluding employees of the BGL Group, third parties involved in the Competition and their families).
6. To enter the Competition, entrants must upload a picture of their pet to the Budget Insurance Facebook page with #PappedPets before the Closing Date as defined below in item 9. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that all the necessary permissions are obtained from any persons and pet owners featured in the submitted photograph. BGL accept no responsibility for any complaints in relation to persons photographed whose prior consent has not been obtained. The entrant confirms that they took the submitted photograph it is their own original work and does not contain or reference any third party trademarks. Any breach of this paragraph 6 shall automatically invalidate any entry to the Competition.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
9. The Competition will run from 09:00 on Friday 20th January 2017 until 23:59 on Friday 10th February 2017 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
10. The prize (“the Prize”) is: Pet photography experience worth £300 which includes a 60 minute photography shoot with your pet and a Classic 12” x 10” Shelf portrait with Barrett & Coe Photography at one of over 100 locations in Great Britain (travel costs and other expenses are not included) (please see http://www.barrettandcoe.co.uk/). Please note that the Winner will be responsible for their own travel arrangements and expenses to and from the photoshoot.
11. One winner shall be selected at random (“the Winner”).
12. The Winner shall be notified by direct message on Facebook at 09:00 on Wednesday 15th February 2017. The Winner will be required to provide their contact email address to the Promoter.
13. The Winner shall have until 09:00 on 22nd February 2017 to claim their Prize by replying to the direct message they receive.
14. In the event that the Prize is not claimed by this deadline, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may select an alternative Winner for the Prize.
15. By entering the Competition, the entrant is giving Budget Insurance permission to pass the Winner’s details to Barrett & Coe Photography who will arrange the photography experience directly with the Winner at a mutually convenient time at your chosen Barrett & Coe Photography studio (please see www.barrettandcoe.co.uk). Barrett & Coe Photography will contact the Winner to arrange the photoshoot during the week commencing 27th February 2017.
16. There shall be no alternative to the Prize although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal value.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
- entries which, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, are inappropriate or derogatory to the subject matter of the Competition;
- tampering with the entry process, (including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of
- entries allowed), or any other process which, in the opinion of the Promoter, in any way affects the fairness of the Competition;
- tampering with the operation of the Competition or the website of the Promoter.
- acting in violation of the terms of the Competition;
- violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines on Facebook
- acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
- submitting entries on behalf of another individual; or any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
18. Details of the Winner’s name may be obtained by sending an email to Libby.Morley@bglgroup.co.uk within one week of the Closing Date.
19. Personal data supplied during the course of the Competition will only be used for the purposes of the administration of the Competition but may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize.
20. The Winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Competition, including the publication of their name, geographic location and photograph both in print and online.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the Prize.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses, such as travel costs, incurred by the Winner in connection with the Prize.
24. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.