Life Insurance Claim Process
Get help quickly by calling our UK based contact centre 0330 0188692.
If you want to make a claim on either a life insurance policy, a Critical Illness Cover or Child Critical Illness Cover, please call our UK based contact centre on 0330 0188692. We will then send out a claim form for you to complete to make sure that the claim can be processed as smoothly as possible for you.
Useful information to have when you call us:
- Policy number, if you have access to this, if not a name and date of birth should be sufficient
- If you’re claiming under Critical Illness for a family member, please ensure that you have their express permission to be doing so
- If you’re claiming for Critical Illness or Child Critical Illness, please make sure that you’ve read through the Terms and Conditions document and that the illness you’re claiming for is covered by your life insurance policy with Critical Illness Cover
Some more information:
- We search the official records to make sure that no policy goes unclaimed. So if we find out that you’ve passed away, we’ll be able to get in contact with your family to make sure that your policy is paid-out.
- We’re backed by the Scottish Friendly Assurance Society who, in 2016, paid 99.1% of all life insurance claims, so you can be sure that we’ll do our best to make sure that your policy is paid-out efficiently.
If you have any other questions about your policy or what is covered, please click here