What types of home insurance product are available?

There are different types of home insurance available within the UK. Depending on whether you want to insure your building, the contents within it, or both you can choose the type and level of cover that you require. Additionally, if you’re letting a property and are a landlord you can purchase Landlord’s Buildings and Contents insurance. Budget Insurance offers Buildings insurance, Contents insurance and Buildings and Contents insurance combined so that you can choose the level of cover that suits you. You can also opt to add additional extras to your policy such as Family Legal Protection and Keycare.