Home Emergency Cover
Budget Insurance; There for you in an emergency.
What would you do if you got home to find that a pipe had burst, your heating had broken down or had no hot water or electricity? These are the sort of household problems that are covered by our Home Emergency Assistance, so you don’t have to worry about them.
Who needs Home Emergency Assistance?
If you are a homeowner then it may be wise to have Home Emergency Assistance to help protect your home. Budget Insurance’s Home Emergency Assistance provides you with peace of mind and reassurance that should an event occur, you will have professional & timely assistance so that you won’t have to deal with it alone.
What does Home Emergency Assistance include?
- 24/7 emergency claims helpline
- No excess to be paid
- Cover for total failure or complete breakdown of your main central heating system, as long your boiler has been serviced every year and is under 15 years old
- Cover for lost household keys following loss or theft of the only available keys
- Cover for home security issues
- Cover for plumbing and draining emergencies
- Cover for gas and electricity supply failures
- Cover for roof damage caused by storm or fallen trees or branches
- All work carried out by approved contractor is guaranteed for 12 months
- Cover for certain pest infestations in your home
- Overnight accommodation costs if you have to leave your home due to an emergency
- Up to £500 inc VAT per claim towards the cost of callouts, labour, materials, supplies and accommodation
- No limit on the amount of times you are able to make a claim after the first 48 hours of your policy start date
Please refer to the policy document for full terms, exclusions and limitations.