Christmas Dinner Competition Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Christmas Dinner Competition (the “Competition”)
2. Entry to the Competition can only be via Facebook and entry is also deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. The promoter of the Competition is Budget Insurance, which is a trading name of BISL Limited, registered in England and Wales, company number 03231094, whose registered office is Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS (the “Promoter”).
5. The Competition is open only to UK residents who are aged 18 and above. (Excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Competition and their families).
6. To enter the Competition, entrants must like the Budget Insurance Facebook page and comment with who “the biggest pigs-in-blankets lover they know” is on the relevant competition post. This must be within the time scales specified in item 9 below.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
9. The Competition will run from 09:00 on Saturday 1st December 2018 until 09:00 on Friday 14th December 2018 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
10. The prize (the “Prize”) is: a Tesco voucher worth £100
11. One winner shall be selected at random from the list of eligible entrants after the Closing Date. (The “Winner”).
12. The Winner shall be notified by direct message on Facebook at 11:00 on Friday 14th December 2018.
13. The Winner shall have until 17:00 on Tuesday 18th December 2018 to claim their Prize by replying to the direct message they receive via Facebook. The Prize will be sent to the winner on the 19th December 2018.
14. In the event that the Prize is not claimed by this deadline in item 13, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may select an alternative Winner for the Prize.
15. By entering the competition, the applicant is giving Budget Insurance permission to contact them on Facebook, requesting full name and address to send the voucher.
16. There shall be no alternative to the Prize although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of equal value.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
- entries which, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, are inappropriate or derogatory to the subject matter of the Competition;
- tampering with the entry process, (including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries allowed), or any other process which, in the opinion of the Promoter, in any way affects the fairness of the Competition;
- tampering with the operation of the Competition or the website of the Promoter.
- acting in violation of the terms of the Competition;
- violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines on Facebook
- acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
- submitting entries on behalf of another individual; or any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
18. Details of the Winner’s name may be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 1 week of the Closing Date.
19. Personal data supplied during the course of the Competition will only be used for the purposes of the administration of the Competition but may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize.
20. The Winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Competition, including the publication of their name, geographic location and photograph both in print and online.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the Prize.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winner in connection with the Prize.
24. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.