Car Insurance Claim Process
Call our 24/7 UK car insurance claims helpline on 0344 412 2127.
If your car is involved in an accident or in the unfortunate event that it is stolen, we can help you fast. We have a dedicated team of car insurance advisers ready to take your claims call on 0344 412 2127, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round.
When calling our claims helpline, please ensure that you have your policy number, name and address. Our expert team will then be able to assist you with your claim.
If you're in an accident:
- Stay where you are and don’t drive away
- Make sure no one has been hurt. If someone has been hurt, call an ambulance
- Don’t admit blame or liability, or offer to pay for any damage or injuries
- Take the other driver’s name, address, contact phone number and vehicle registration number, and the contact details of anyone else involved
- Take down the contact details of any witnesses
- If it is safe to do so, use a camera or the camera on your phone to take pictures of the scene
- If possible, make a sketch of the scene to show all the vehicles and all the people involved, including witnesses
If your car is stolen:
- Call the police and file a police report. You will be provided with a ‘crime reference number’
- Contact our claims helpline for further support
Useful information to have to hand when calling us:
- Policy number
- Police crime reference
- Details of everyone involved in the accident, including witnesses