Making A Van Insurance Claim
call our 24/7 UK van insurance claims helpline on 0344 412 2129.
We can you help fast if your van is involved in an accident. We have a dedicated team of van insurance advisers team ready to take your claims call on 0344 412 2129, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round.
All you need to do when you call is provide us with your name, address and policy number and our advisers will give you all the help you need to get your claim sorted fast.
If you're in an accident:
- Stay where you are and don’t drive away
- Make sure no one has been hurt. If someone has been hurt, call an ambulance
- Don’t admit blame or liability, or offer to pay for any damage or injuries
- Take the other driver’s name, address, contact phone number and vehicle registration number, and the contact details of anyone else involved
- Take down the contact details of any witnesses
- If it is safe to do so, use a camera or the camera on your phone to take pictures of the scene
- If possible, make a sketch of the scene to show all the vehicles and all the people involved, including witnesses
If your van is stolen:
- Call the police and file a police report. You will be provided with a ‘crime reference number’
- Contact our claims helpline for further support
Useful information to have to hand when calling us:
- Policy number
- Police crime reference
- Details of everyone involved in the accident, including witnesses