We know that when your pets get ill you’ll do everything you can to make them better, whatever the cost. But hefty vets’ bills can put a strain on your finances, on top of all your usual monthly outgoings.
Our pet insurance will take care of any vets’ bills and much more besides. We’ll give your pet full cover for life, so they’ll have the same protection year after year, every time the policy is renewed, no matter how many claims you’ve had to make.
Our team of advisers are all animal lovers, too, and they’re here to help whenever you need them.
Our pet insurance includes:
- all vet fees, including accident, illness and injury
- no time limit on how long you can claim for each illness or injury
- one month’s free premium every year for each policy, if you insure two or more pets
- third party liability and legal cover for dog owners
- advertising costs for lost pets
- loss of a pet from theft or straying
- emergency boarding fees if you’re in hospital and can’t care for your pet
- 24-hour vet nurses helpline for advice and information, or any queries about your pet’s wellbeing
Significant exclusions and limitations:
- vet fees excess and third party liability excess will apply
- any condition that has been investigated by a vet or is known to you prior to the policy start date
- vet fees to treat an illness or poisoning first occurring or showing signs within the first 14 days of the start date
- your hospitalisation for alcoholism, drug abuse, attempted suicide or self-inflicted injuries
- any claim relating to pets that are lost or stolen within the first 14 days of cover
Full terms, conditions and exclusions are shown in the policy document
Insurance is arranged and administered by helpucover Pet Insurance and underwritten by Pinnacle Insurance plc, which are not part of the BGL Group.