motor legal protection
If you’re in an accident that was caused by someone else, our Motor Legal Protection will help you claim any uninsured losses. Uninsured losses are the costs that wouldn’t be covered by your regular van insurance and you are within your rights to claim them back from the person that caused the accident.
Our Motor Legal Protection is now even more important
A change in regulation in England and Wales in 2013 means that solicitors can now charge a fee of up to 25% of any compensation awarded to you following a non-fault claim.
Here at Budget Insurance we will protect you and your passengers from this if you add Motor Legal Protection to your policy. We guarantee that you will keep 100% of any award made to you.
Call us now on 0844 412 2118 to add Motor Legal Protection to your policy.
Motor Legal Protection doesn’t just cover you, it covers your passengers as well and we’ll even appoint a solicitor to represent you if you need to take legal action.
Our Motor Legal Protection benefits include:
- £100,000 cover – that’s more than double the amount offered by some providers
- a claims helpline available 24/7 with a dedicated team of advisers to help you
- help recovering your excess if the accident isn’t your fault
- help recovering lost earnings, phone bills, travel costs and much more
- compensation and medical expenses if you or your passengers suffer any injuries as a result of the accident
Please refer to the policy document for full terms, exclusions and limitations