home emergency assistance
What would you do if you got home to find that the heating had broken down or you’d got no hot water or electricity, or even a pipe had burst? These are the sort of household problems that are covered by our Home Emergency Assistance, so you don’t have to worry about them.
What’s more, Home Emergency Assistance isn’t linked to your vehicle or home insurance, so you’ll still get the benefit even if you cancel your main policies.
Home Emergency Assistance includes:
- cover for total failure or breakdown of your main hot water or central heating system, as long as it’s been serviced every year and is under 15 years old
- 24/7 emergency claims helpline
- free cover for the first 3 months
- plumbing and draining emergencies
- cover for gas and, electricity supply failures
- cover for roof damage caused by storm or fallen trees or branches
- all repairs guaranteed for 12 months
- cover for pest infestation in your home or adjoining buildings
- up to £250 overnight accommodation costs if you have to leave your home due to an emergency
- up to £500 per claim, up to a maximum of £2,000 in any one year